Enter your details below to get our Ebrochure to share with your family and friends.
A Pest Inspection is recommended before purchasing a property to ensure that no hidden structural issues exist caused by pest attack. Timber pests include termites, wood borers and wood decay fungi (wood rot). Timber pests are often found in all types properties and can undermine timber structures.
All homes contain timber elements that are vulnerable to attack from timber pests. The CSIRO and State Forestry estimate that approximately one in five Sydney properties contain some form of termite activity and have rated Sydney as the second highest risk zone in Australia for termite attack. A Timber Pest Inspection is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED and inspects for the following:
• Subterranean Termites or evidence of termite activity or damage and any previous termite treatment.
• Timber borers or evidence of timber borers and borer damage.
• Wood rot (wood decay fungi) damage and potential safety hazards in timber structures such as rotten timber steps, handrails and balconies etc.
• Sub floor ventilation and drainage adequacy.
• Any conditions that may be conducive to termite attack or wood rot.